10 Amazon Stores to Inspire Your Brand
In 2017, Amazon released the ability for brands to create their own online storefront. According to Amazon Advertising, stores should, “Bring the in-store experience online with a custom brand destination on Amazon.com.” Continue reading to learn more about Amazon Stores, why they’re important, and see examples of inspiring Amazon Stores.
What are Amazon Stores?
An Amazon Store is a centralized location for consumers to shop for products within a particular brand. Stores allow shoppers to connect with brands while they shop. This makes for a much more personal experience than simply entering a search term. The idea was born due to Amazon’s belief that brands needed a way to increase customer loyalty and sales online.
Why is Your Brand’s Amazon Store Important?
Stores are another free marketing tool provided by Amazon. They’re customizable so brands can stay true to themselves on the platform. A lot of brands use stores to mirror their own company website for consistency. This helps build brand integrity and stand out among the competition.
Here are a few more reasons why brands use Amazon Stores:
- A brand’s store can increase engagement and educate shoppers about products.
- Brands have the power to put their most popular products in the best real estate.
- Stores integrate with a brand’s promotional plans because they have a unique URL and social sharing buttons in the template.
- Additional metrics and reporting is available through stores to help brands make informed decisions.
It Doesn’t Matter What Category Your Brand Is In
Amazon Stores aren’t limited to major names and certain product categories. Brands of any size or category can set up a store if they are Brand Registered. Below we share 10 Amazon Stores to inspire your brand to use this feature:
1.Jack Link’s uses impactful imagery and comprehensive navigation. The store’s space is used to sell, educate, and create brand awareness.
2.Big Mouth Inc. shows off different product lines and lets shoppers add directly to their carts. This store features best-sellers and a recommendation section.
3.Darice Ⓡ uses the perfect balance between photography and typography. The navigation uses drop-down menus and the store includes bold calls to action.
4.Baggallini capitalizes on seasonality and uses corresponding lifestyle images. Their store dedicates space to educating consumers.
5. Bouncy Bands includes statistics and showcases their products in action. Branded design elements sprinkle the store and give it the feel of a professional website.
6. Ninja uses color and white space to capture shopper’s attention. Their categories are clearly marked in the store’s navigation and important product information is easily digestible.
7. Wendell August Forge incorporates rich media elements into their store to connect with shoppers through video. Anyone who visits this store can add to their cart and share the page with friends.
8. Foot Petals uses a pleasing palette to look at and makes it easy for shoppers to find what they’re looking for. Their logo is tastefully displayed throughout the store and modules are reserved for educating those who visit.
9. American Fireglass makes use of the top navigation to break up product segments. These products are also shown in a setting to demonstrate what it should look like when shoppers will receive it.
10. Shark shares different product lines through images and video in its store. Anyone who visits can learn about and shop by different categories.
There are many tools brands can use to represent themselves on Amazon. Stores are unique because they're free and offer a mutual benefit to both the brand and the consumer. It’s important for brands to take advantage of the tools available and approach Amazon as a marketing platform. Schedule a free consultation to learn how a brand store can benefit your Amazon business and more.
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
News, Views, and Valuable Resources
Delivered to Your Inbox Each Week