What's Trending: Social Trends for the Week of 1/23/23
Welcome to Code3's trend report! Each week, our experts collect the top trends on each platform and share them with you here and on our socials. Social media moves fast, and we hope our trendspotters can help you identify trends and take advantage of them.
Our trend report also serves as an archive, so you can see how things have changed and search for old trends that might be relevant to your content. Empowering each other through knowledge is a core part of our life at Code3 and we're excited to share our insights.
- Me One Day (Green Screen Template) (Example) (Original Audio). Users have been posting videos with this sound and using the CapCut template, showing a quick and abrupt change that you made in your life at a certain point in time.
- Reasons (Example) (Original Audio). This trend is sort of a trick. Uers post a video of something either really cute or desirable and add the text overlay ‘reasons why you should never XYZ’ with the answer actually being that there are no reasons, and you definitely should.
- Sandals (Example) (Original Audio). This simple audio of someone shuffling away is a great way to express excitement or being over something, depending ob how you use it.
- Caught (Example) (Original Audio). CapCut templates have been more popular on the app as users are using this template to show what they’re looking at online.
Instagram and Twitter
- Very Good Year (Example) (Original Audio). This remixed clip of a popular Michael Scott phrase has been taking over Instagram reels as users are showing how great their 2023 is going to be.
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
News, Views, and Valuable Resources
Delivered to Your Inbox Each Week