Gift Ideas for Coworkers: The Perfect Gift for Everyone at Your Agency
If you work at an agency, chances are you're on the hunt for coworker gifts. Whether you have a secret Santa you’re stumped on or need to buy for your work bestie, we've got you covered.
Gift-buying can be a difficult endeavor, especially when you're looking for gift ideas for coworkers. How do you pick something thoughtful, but not overly sentimental? How can you be generous and make your coworker feel appreciated without breaking the bank?
One important thing to know about agencies is that personalities and needs vary across teams and departments. And, like nearly all gift guides, this one just might teeter on the brink of stereotyping people according to their roles. We know that not everyone will want the gift that we suggest for their job, but we do hope you are able to get some gift ideas for your coworkers from our guide. Now – o'er the guide we go, laughing all the way (in the spirit of Jingle Bells, of course).
Agency Gift Guide
You can take ideas from this list and apply them to anyone! We hope you find this list fun and helpful. Remember, it's the thought that counts...
Account and Project Managers
These folks are great with both details and people. Empower them to stay organized in an aesthetically pleasing way. A few ideas:
- Sleek Gel Pens: For the ones who always seem to have the right words.
- Acrylic Office Set: Some beautiful organization tools for the ones who keep everything in order.
- Charcuterie Board Set: For our hosts who do the most.
Media Planners and Buyers
What do you get for someone who gets wined, dined, and fully swagged up by all the major media companies but spends most of their time in excel, in the platforms, or staring at the computer? Something to soothe their eyes, perhaps?
- Weighted Eye Mask: Give your coworkers a hug for their eyes.
- Gold Under-Eye Patches: For those who don't want to flaunt their late night at exclusive parties.
- Single Serve Pour Over Coffee: Well, they have to stay awake to need all this eye care.
Creative teams may look like they're having fun all day, but we can tell you firsthand that they know what's missing in their day. Or at least how they want to improve it.
- 301 Things to Draw or 301 Writing Ideas: So they can exercise their creativity outside of client deliverables.
- Apple Air Tags: If you know someone more preoccupied with bringing their ideas to life than, say, where they left their keys, this is the gift for them.
- Clear Coffee Mugs: For those who want an aesthetic as strong as their coffee.
This is a group that likes to go deep into a topic - their expertise in Amazon marketplace, Google search, TikTok and other platforms is because of their curiosity, research, and pattern recognition. And their propensity to get a little nerdy about things...
- Bananagrams: Some of us just can't resist a word game.
- Tower Power Strip: For your coworkers who are always juggling multiple projects on multiple devices.
- Desk Coffee Cup Warmer: A little help to keep the ideas flowing and the coffee hot.
Technology and Analytics
Do not say Rubik's cube, said every gift guide writer ever. That would be far too on the nose for our great problem solvers. Here are a few alternatives:
- Binary Engraved Bracelet: They love coding. Now they can wear their heart on their sleeve (or wrist).
- Kinetic Art Astroid: Who doesn't love getting desk toys as gifts?
- Shapeshifting Fidget Cube: For those who need their hands to be as busy as their minds.
The best gifts are often ones that create a moment of peace or give someone a sense of calm. Here are some ideas if you want to splurge a little.
- Beats Noise Cancelling Headphones: Okay, this might be a big splurge, but maybe you really, really appreciate someone you work with. Like, really appreciate them.
- Stanley Waterbottle: So trendy! Chances are someone you know has their eye on this anyway.
We believe that there really is a perfect gift out there for everyone – just like there's an ad agency to suit every brand's needs. If you want to get to know us better, reach out now. Happy shopping!
SIMILAR POSTS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
SIGN UP FOR OUR WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
News, Views, and Valuable Resources
Delivered to Your Inbox Each Week